follow the renovation process
Sign up to receive email updates on our renovation progress:
The Harvester evolved into a course built upon Iowa's values of hard work, honesty, integrity and helping one another.
Moving forward, our vision is to take something good and enhance every aspect to create a remarkable experience.
January 21, 2018
Initial meeting with Keith Foster:
-Making an already good golf course great,
- complete bunker redesign
- new layout of tee boxes
- regrassing of the course.
- select feature enhancements
- some hole layout changes
Meeting with architect about clubhouse goals...
Take advantage of views and rework clubhouse to be member centered:
- new locker rooms and lounges including utilizing
stunning views of the course!
- complete interior renovation of clubhouse
- new kitchen layout plan to service our members
- completely renovate kitchen and dining area
- update pro shop
- redesign basement for purpose of servicing
Feb 2018: Clubhouse and properties
New plans to review from Keith
April 2018: Construction on course begins
July 2018: Construction on course wraps up
Nov 2018: Clubhouse construction ends
Finishing touches and decor added
Jan 2019: Memberships start
May 2019: Golf begins